GABAN. 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

The Reader's Galore































Gaban

     - Munshi Prem Chand


Ratings- 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Every work of Munshi Prem Chand is a wonder in itself But this is the one on which I laid my hand to.

My sincere recommendation would be that you read this novel in its original language Hindi. However, if you have landed to this English one by any chance, don’t step back.


If I give any spoilers about this wonderful book, I would feel as if I had done a sin greater than living on this earth. The beauty of the language & the richness of the phrases used in this book are beyond any comparison. If one could emboss jewels while writing, Munshi Prem Chand was the man.



👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Blog promo video on IGTV






☝️👆👆👆👆👆☝️👆☝️👆👆👆👆

As you get though the deepness of each word by Munshi Ji you would start visualising the miserable life of the protagonist.

Whoa! Wait, I would stop myself giving any insights. After reading this book you would clearly understand my deep love for Munshi Ji.


If would be a delight if your forget the meaning, or just don’t  try to look the meaning of the title of the book beforehand .


As for me, a reader gets the real adventure through a book when he explores for the answers within the texts straight from the heart of the author.







Why should you read GABAN?
  
1.   It is written by the greatest writer of the century Munshi Prem Chand.


2.   The classical literature is the backbone of our culture.


3.   If you want to be a great reader include luxurious works from the past.


4.   Till now I have been unable to find a writer as great as Munshi Ji.


5.   His writing style would take you back to the cozy homes of early Indians. You would be deeply engrossed in the simple lives they lived.  I don’t know whether you would be fascinated but I assure you would like that life in your own virtual experience.





To Buy this book click on link below:

hindi














english

https://amzn.to/3bbrITW

Comments

Unknown said…
I was thinking to explore Munshiji for a while, thanks for the recommendation✌

Popular posts from this blog

Half Girlfriend 🌕🌕🌕🌑🌑

Stereotypes in Bollywood

A Walk To Remember 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕